Qualified Social Worker - Permanence Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Permanence Team|
|Salary:||£26.92 - 30.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Permanence Team to work with one of our clients based in Cheshire. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates paying £30ph
- Social workers to carry out some court work in respect carrying out pre-birth assessments of unborn babies who are likely to have an adoption plan and other court assessments to assist permanence planning.
- The team will carry out non agency adoptions that are requested.
- Provide concise, clear and analytical reports for adoption purposes, to include Child Permanence Reports, of which are submitted to the agency decision maker, reports for the purpose of matching panel and court reports.
- Write thorough and robust adoption support plans.
- Produce good quality life story books and later life letters.
- To be able to complete sibling assessments, to inform decisions as to whether children should be placed together or not in a permanent placement?
- Participate in home finding activities for the children with placement orders.
- . Write creative and good profiles for children for the purpose of home finding activities
- . Be prepared to travel long distances, when needed, to inter agency adoptive placements.
- Plan and co-ordinate the placing of children with their adoptive families.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available