Qualified Social Worker | Preperations for Adults Team | Sheffield
We require an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Preperations for Adults Team based within Sheffield. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Work experience of working within a Preperations for Adults Team.
We are requesting a 37 hour Qualified experienced Social worker to work on The specialist Adult Pathway Team ( SAPT) which , sits alongside the community Learning Disability Team as part of the All Age Disability Team. The role of SAPT is to work with young people aged 14-25 years and their families with a focus on preparing them for adulthood. This involves close liaison and co- working with the Disabled Children’s service.
The post requires an experienced qualified practitioner who is used to working with multi-agency professions committed to formulating person centred plans in particular working very closely with NHS including undertaking Continuing Health Care screening and working closely with the local CCG and Education to ensure young people have an holistic assessment that accurately reflects their support needs as they transition over into adult services.
Travel is an essential part of this job.
The successful Qualified Social Worker will have experience of:
- Managing a caseload of people with multiple and complex and profound learning disabilities
- Working in partnership with other professionals devising individual care plans based on needs and risks
- Working with vulnerable adults with making Best Interests decisions under 'The Mental Capacity Act'
- Acting as duty officer on a Rota basis
- Conducting assessments
- Writing reports
- Conducting reviews
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Salary is £27 per hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- Training opportunities and professional development
- One on one specialist Social Work consultant care based within your geographical area
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billy Fagg on 0208 514 9139.