Qualified Social Worker - Promoting Independence Project team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Promoting Independence Project team|
|Salary:||£30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Promoting Independence Project team to work with one of our clients based in Lancashire. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rate - £30ph
- To provide a strengths based, outcome focussed assessment service to all adults (with the exception of adult mental health) across community and hospital settings.
- Provide a professional social work service, including statutory social care responsibilities
- Contribute to service delivery that is strengths based and outcome focussed with an emphasis on promoting independence and enabling recovery
- Work collaboratively with other professionals and agencies to address complex needs and achieve the most ideal outcomes for individuals and their carers that supports their choice and independence
- Work collaboratively with health colleagues to ensure safe and timely discharges from hospital, to the most appropriate service and setting for the individual
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available