Qualified Social Worker | Promoting Independence Team | Carlisle
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Qualified Social Worker to work within Carlisle. The successful individual will be required to have recent managerial experience of working within a Promoting Independence Team.
The successful Social Worker will be:
Working with Adults, their families and carers remain a central part of what we do to ensure that they are able to make choices and decisions about their lives. Focusing upon individual outcomes; putting the person in control and making the best use of our resources are at the heart of our Adult Social Care Strategy, "Promoting your Independence".
You will be required to provide assessment and intervention to respond to the Service User needs in a timely manner. Services operate within statutory guidelines, Directorate policies and standards.
Your responsibilities include:
- Assessment of need and eligibility
- Planning and delivery of focused intervention to safeguard, promote, and protect positive outcomes whilst working to best practice
- Promoting integrated agency approaches for the benefit of adults to ensure that adults continue to live independent lives and maximise their choice and control
Social Workers must take a person-centred approach, which seeks to be inclusive, and promote equality and diversity. Knowledge of working with people who are Deaf/deafened/hard of hearing is essential.
To apply for this, you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Relevant Experience in Promoting Independence within adults’ services
- Hold an enhanced DBS
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Sign language skills are desirable
Salary is up to £32 per hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on 0208 514 9134.