Qualified Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team to work with one of our clients based in Bolton. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rate - £35ph
- Visiting and interviewing clients to make assessments.
- Children's Services/Children in Need Experience
- Assessing priorities and writing reports to develop care plans.
- Accepting responsibility for actions in relation to the liberty or safety of clients in emergency situations.
- Including carers and clients' families in the assessment process in line with the Equal Opportunities Act 2004.
- Liaising with colleagues and other agencies as appropriate including domiciliary, day and residential services.
- A hospital social work team which is focused on arranging safe and timely discharges for service users
- Working on a duty Desk, Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team, Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact, Risk Assessments
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available