Qualified Social Worker - Reviewing officer Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Reviewing officer Team|
|Salary:||£28 - 32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Reviewing officer Team. You will be working in Reading for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates - £32ph
- To work within Reading Adult services taking professional responsibility to review s117 (MHA 1983) cases within the directorate, and ensure that appropriate applications are made with regard to funding from the NHS in line with the relevant statute and guidance.
- To ensure that care and support plans reflect the assessed and eligible needs of the individual and are person centred and comply with relevant legislation.
- To ensure that s117 status is reviewed and due processes in line with the statutory guidance within the MHA 1983 (amended 2007) are adhered to.
- Use the Recovery Approach to review and plan care designed to meet the needs of the individual.
- Submit successful applications to appropriate funding bodies to provide contributions, whole or in part, towards the cost of care. (eg S117, CHC).
- To identify resources that will enable individuals to live in the community.
- To receive appropriate supervision according to Reading CMHT supervision arrangements.
- To provide support to the respective team manager by liaising with them on work and keeping them accurately and effectively informed.
- To maintain an efficient and cost effective provision of service in accordance with departmental guidelines, legislation and budgetary consideration.
- To assist in the development of services by flexible and imaginative practice and supervision when considering how to meet identified needs.
- To undertake such duties as deemed appropriate and reasonable.
- To work with partner agencies i.e. BHFT, CCG, Public Health, voluntary and independent sector to promote proactive partnership working to meet the needs of the each individual.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Lancashire County Council - Qualified Social Worker - LAC Team
Salary: Market related
North Somerset Council Social Worker - Advanced (Childrens) MASH Team
Salary: £40 per hour
Cardiff Council - Specialist Consultant Worker - IFST Team G9
Salary: £42 per hour
Herefordshire - Assessment Team-Children's Social Work Manager
Salary: £41.66 - 41.66 per hour