Qualified Social Worker - Safeguarding and Assessment Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Safeguarding and Assessment Team|
|Salary:||£24 - 37 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nanayaw Kyeremeh|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
1 QSW required urgently for the Assessment & Safeguarding. It is a full-time post normally based in Skelmersdale Pay is from £24 to £37 per hour dependant on experience, to be determined at or after interview.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate paying up to £24-37ph
- Holding and managing a full caseload, prioritising all work in accordance with the Directorate’s Policies and Procedures, standing orders, budgets and all relevant legislation.
- Complying at all times with the policies and procedures of Families First Directorate in respect of all aspects of work.
- Ensuring that all work is completed within the stated timescales in accordance with both national and local policy.
- Planning, carrying out and monitoring all activities required for individual children and families to ensure that they are achieving their assessed outcomes.
- Undertaking regular reviews of individual children’s and families situations and to use the outcome to formulate new arrangements and plans in conjunction with service users and other agencies
- Maintaining client records in line with Directorate policies and procedures within the framework provided by the Integrated Children’s System in relation to recording information about children and families.
- Participating in regular supervision or consultation with the Team Manager and ensuring that they are always made aware of significant issues in respect of children and families.
- Providing high quality and timely assessments and reports in the agreed format for Court’s, Child Protection Conferences, Statutory Reviews and any other forum as directed by the Team Manager.
- Working in partnership with colleagues within the Directorate and also outside agencies in order to achieve identified outcomes for vulnerable children in their service area.
- Ensuring that work they are responsible for contributes to the achievement of all agreed performance targets at an individual, team and divisional level
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Nana Kyeremeh on email@example.com or call 0208 514 9137
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Qualified Social Worker - Support and Protection Team
Salary: £39 per hour
Support Worker - Asylum Seeker Children Services- Cranbrook
Salary: Rates are dependant of shift type
Registered Manager- Respite Services- Wirral
Salary: Umbrella RATES
Short Breaks Service Deputy Manager
Salary: £22.00 - 26.50 per hour