Qualified Social Worker | Safeguarding Childrens Team | Cambridgeshire
37 hour week | 2 Workers Needed
4Recruitment Services require an experienced Social Worker to work within a Childrens Safeguarding team based within Cambridgeshire. The Successful Social Worker will be required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Social Worker experience of working within a Childrens Safeguarding team.
These posts will see you working from modern working facilities in a very supportive and friendly team.
Great surroundings aside, you will have the added benefit of experiencing the systemic unit model offering the best social work practice there is.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Managing a large caseload
- Conducting Section 47's
- Court Work
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Child Protection
- Looked After Children
- Care planning & safeguarding
- Assessment & Referral
Benefits on Offer:
- Managed caseloads
- Modern working facilities with free parking
- Laptop and phone provided
- Training available - including IT training and workshops within paid worktime
- Supportive team and access to free bitesize systemic training within paid work time
- Great experience of systemic model
To apply for this the Social Worker must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £28 - £32 per hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall on 0208 514 9176.