Qualified Social Worker - Special Needs Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Special Needs Team|
|Salary:||£35 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Special Needs Team to work with one of our clients based in Blackpool. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift times may vary
Pay rates - £35.00ph
We work with children and young people from the age of 0 – 18 that have the following identified needs. At present there are 194 children open to the team:
• A severe or profound learning disability
• A severe physical disability
• A substantial degree of visual impairment/moderate and severe hearing loss.
• A complex Autistic Spectrum Condition with a learning difficulty.
• A complex medical health condition, including:- Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, HIV/AIDS or severe disfigurement.
We work with all children, families and young people identified across level three and four on the Pan Lancashire Continuum of Need. Social Workers complete Child and Family Assessments on the children with additional needs and their siblings to identify any needs and strengths of the family, including services that are available to meet these and what level these should be provided under.
The team provides support for children:
• Children under Section 17, Child in Need. This also includes short break care package of support, for example commissioned services and overnight respite.
• Children subject to Child Protection Plans, pre proceedings and care proceedings.
• Looked after children with a care plan of permanence.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available