Qualified Social Worker - Specialist Adult Safeguarding Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Specialist Adult Safeguarding Team|
|Salary:||£34 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Specialist Adult Safeguarding Team to work with one of our clients based in Swindon. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
Pay rate up to £34ph
- To uphold standards of practice for social workers as defined by the Health and Care Professions Council and in accordance with the BASW Professional Capabilities Framework for Social Workers.
- To practice in accordance with the BASW Professional Capabilities Framework for Social Workers (the national occupational standards for the profession) at the level of Experienced Social Worker. Practitioners working in line with the Experienced Social Worker level of the Professional Capabilities Framework (PCF) are more autonomous in their role than at lower levels of the PCF.
- To undertake complex person-centred assessments (including assessment of mental capacity where appropriate) with individuals and to plan for the provision of support and / or services with individuals in order to assist them meet their outcomes and to live as independently as possible.
- To support carers to continue in their role in complex situations.
- To ensure accurate and timely recording of all information and activity onto the social care records database in accordance with work targets set by the Team Manager and Supervisor.
- To gather sufficient information about individuals in order to assess their needs against eligibility criteria.
- To contribute to local knowledge (within the team and the service) about universally available services, including what is available within the voluntary and community sector, as well as the Department’s commissioned and contracted services and to signpost/advocate for individuals accordingly.
- To have advanced skills and knowledge in assessment, support planning and the management of risks for individuals and to be able to apply Council policy and support individuals to manage risk appropriately.
- To practice in line with legal requirements, demonstrating a detailed understanding of the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and Continuing Health Care guidance.
- To undertake Best Interests decision making, including convening and chairing Best Interests meetings to fulfil legal requirements of the Mental Capacity Act 2005.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available