Qualified Social Worker - Support and Protection Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Support and Protection Team|
|Salary:||£39 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Support and Protection Team to work with one of our clients based in Kendal. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates up to £39ph
- Achieving the best outcomes for children and young people. Keeping children and young people safe and protected from harm, undertaking social work assessments and direct work with children and families providing the right support at the right time. Working with partners to provide a professional social work response and continuously improve the life of all children and young people
- Manage an allocated social work caseload relating to children, young people and families within the locality, including child protection and court work.
- Prepare for, and participate in, planned work relating to court and court orders effectively and within appropriate timescales.
- Undertake assessments in accordance with legislation, policies and procedures; with consideration to both the Framework for Assessment and risk in order to inform analysis and plans
- Identify children in need who may also be in need of protection and effectively safeguard them.
- Assess the needs of children and young people and determine an appropriate level of intervention and service provision, including packages of support for families. Negotiating, coordinating and providing and/or commissioning services as appropriate.
- Gather information for referrals to assist in the determination of whether there is a need for intervention within the continuum of need and a referral recorded with Children's Social Care.
- Ensure the needs and wishes of children are fully addressed in the assessment and planning process and that there is evidence of children and young people's participation.
- Share responsibility for planned intervention and service provision with partners, participating in formal case reviews which will include the full range of statutory meetings and other planned meetings, as necessary.
- Comply with LCC and service-specific administrative and financial procedures including the maintenance of appropriate and up-to-date records.
- Liaise with designated line manager and comply with service requirements regarding supervision, undertaking continuous professional development and attendance at formal training.
- Be aware and responsive to the differing needs of all groups within the community.
- Undertake any other duties in relation to this area of work, including membership of the team's duty rota.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Residential Support Worker - Leicester
Salary: £14.64 - 14.64 per hour
Doncaster Children's Services Trust - MASH Social Worker - Childrens
Salary: £35 per hour
Learning Support Assistant - Hanwell, London
Salary: £80 - 102 per day
Learning Support Assistant - Southall, London
Salary: £80 - 100 per day
Children Team Assistant (Social Work Assistant) - Arnold, Nottingham
Salary: £15.86 - 15.86 per hour