Qualified Social Worker - Support & Safeguarding Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Support & Safeguarding Team|
|Salary:||£40,597 per year|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Support & Safeguarding Team to work with one of our clients based in Northampton. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Salary paying up to £40,597 per year
- Provide social work expertise to the multi-disciplinary care team, provide advice training and support and act as first point of contact for enquiries from the care team.
- To contribute to the multi-disciplinary assessment of family’s needs in relation to resilience, areas of risk, attachment styles, funding etc. and to formulate appropriate plan of care.
- To offer an advocacy service to children, young people and their families when they are interfacing with statutory services.
- To participate in external multi-disciplinary meetings with statutory and non-statutory organisations and agencies relating to children, young people and their families, i.e. Child Protection Conferences, Child in Need meetings.
- Act as a resource to families and the care team on issues such as funding for holidays, welfare benefits guidance and so forth.
- Take the lead for safeguarding children and young people who may be at risk, offering advice support and training on safeguarding matters as required. Provide regular reports to the Board of Trustees and Healthcare Governance quarterly meetings.
- To develop links with statutory and community services for the benefit of children, young people and their families and support families to access appropriate services.
- To remain up to date with regard to statutory changes/legal framework regarding the provision of care.
- To promote and take account at all times of equality, diversity, dignity and to promote the rights of children, young people and their families.
- To participate in and support pre-bereavement/bereavement work offered to children and families within the Hospice.
- To actively contribute towards qualitative and quantitative monitoring and evaluation systems as required within the clinical governance framework.
- Maintain case records in accordance with the policy of the Trust.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's