Qualified Social Worker - Youth Offending Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Youth Offending Team|
|Salary:||£35.01 - 35.01 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Youth Offending Team. You will be working in Swindon for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates up to £35.01 per hour
- To work together with members of the multi-agency Youth Offending Service and other relevant agencies and individuals to prevent offending by children and young people. This will include work with children and young people and their families from a wide range of sources, including police and courts. It will include efforts to maintain and reintegrate children and young people into school, training or work and the family.
- To assist in the provision of a court duty service in the Youth Court and to attend Criminal and Civil Courts as required.
- To prepare reports for the Court to national, and other relevant standards.
- To make clear assessments in relation to risk of harm to the public, risk of re-offending and of offence related needs.
- To make assessments and work with young people, their families and make appropriate use of other specialist service, partnership and community resources.
- To supervise, manage and enforce sentences on young people/parents in line with national and other relevant standards. This will include individual and group-based work.
- To promote restorative justice interventions between victims and offenders, and the provision of reparation by young offenders.
- To supervise pre-sentence interventions including bail information, bail assessment and bail support for those young people denied bail. Have responsibility for young people remanded in custody who become involved in looked after children procedures.
- To ensure work conforms to National Standards for Youth Justice.
- To contribute to strategies to tackle anti-social behaviour, including working with young people identified as currently or potentially involved in such activity. This may include work with young people at risk to Criminal Behaviour Orders.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available