Social Worker | Youth Offending Team | Islington
Currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker Youth Offending in Islington. The required criteria is 2 years + post qualifying experience as a Qualified Social Worker within Youth Offending services.
You will have experience of:
- Management and Supervision
- Case Planning
- Front line Youth Offending
- Assessments and child care planning for children in need.
- Working with behaviourally and emotionally disturbed children and young people
- Working in partnership with parents and other agencies
You Must Be:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver
Rate is £28-£30 ph
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- Bonuses for your loyalty and referrals
- Training opportunities and professional development
- Full support by an expert Social Work Consultant team
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Charlotte Park on 0208 911 1085.