Quality Assurance Officer
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Officer|
|Salary:||£18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to work with one of our clients based in Rutland. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate up to £18ph
- To work in partnership to ensure the provision of effective commissioned care services by driving service improvement, quality assurance and contract compliance.
- To maintain and improve performance by monitoring and managing independent sector commissioned care services against quality standards through a framework of formal contract monitoring and structured support.
- To work in partnership with Health on improvements to service provision
- To drive improvements in working relationships between operational staff and Service Providers.
- To research, collate, analyse, and report on service provision data to inform and assist Senior Management in decision-making and on best value.
- To attend regional groups, fora and networks as agreed with the Procurement and Contract Management Team Manager.
- To provide technical advice and support to Service Providers, operational managers and officers on quality, contract compliance, and monitoring issues.
- To keep up to date with sub-regional and national developments relating to commissioning and contracting, and to analyse the implications and impact of legislation and national and local trends.
- To lead and undertake scheduled quality assurance visits throughout the year for commissioned care providers and additional assurance and support visits on an ‘as and when’ basis to ensure early identification and rectification of any issues.
- To ensure that all user and carer considerations are incorporated into monitoring and assurance activity for externally commissioned care services, and into service specifications and standard setting for new contracts.
- To oversee the maintenance of a live status reporting mechanism on current care provision to ensure appropriate placements and mitigate risk
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available