Rapid Response Community Support Worker | Adults Team | Hereford
We require a Support Worker to work within an Adults Team based in Hereford. The Successful Support Worker will be required to have a minimum of 1 years recent Support Work experience of working within an Adults Team.
The Community Support Worker role is to provide domiciliary care for individuals needs with the guidance and support of the Care Coordinators, assessment by Occupational Therapists, Social Workers, and physiotherapists and liaison with GPs to deliver care to individual care plans within a community setting, usually a person’s own home. This will include support for the person as well as encouraging self-management of their condition, and promotion of positive health and well-being.
The successful Support Worker will have experience of: -
- To support service users in their own homes using care plans which identify their specific needs.
- To participate in various aspects of Governance, including surveys and audits as appropriate.
- To be responsible for your own Continuing Professional Development by accepting supervision, and attending mandatory training.
- To prepare for and receive an annual Appraisal, as required by the Organisation.
- To perform a variety of duties to assist the smooth running of the team, including data collection, equipment maintenance, evaluation and feedback.
- To assist in Team / Locality administration as required.
To apply for this the Support Worker must have: -
- Education to GCSE standard or equivalent, including a pass in English Language and mathematics
- NVQ in Education Welfare, DipSW, CQSW or degree in a related field or an appropriate child or young person qualification
- HCPC Qualified
- Previous experience of working in a Adult Team
Salary is £10.45 per hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4RS is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Elliot Murphy on 0208 514 9151.