Reablement Physio Manager
|Job Title:||Reablement Physio Manager|
|Salary:||£23 - 30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
JOB TITLE: Reablement Physio Manager
LOCATION: Southwark, London
PLACEMENT: 25th November 2020, ongoing. 37.5 hours a week
PAY RATE: PAYE from £23 per hour & Umbrella from £30 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Reablement Physio Manager to provide services to our client based in Southwark.
ICS an integrated health and social care team is looking for resilient physiotherapists to work across its urgent response and rehab pathways. Role requires face to face intervention with clients. Full PPE will be provide.
Candidates will be expected to work 37.5 hours weekly on shift bases across Monday to Sunday. Shift and rota requirement to be discussed at interview.
Candidates should be available for immediate start subject to safeguarding process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- To work with the patient, carers and professional colleagues to undertake the stated functions of the Reablement Service.
- This includes completing initial assessment incorporating risk assessment and goal setting, formulating personalised independence/care plans, carrying out physiotherapy specific interventions in the patients home and delegating therapeutic tasks to support staff, collaborating with community supports or local opportunities, and providing equipment and aids.
- Provision of a short term intensive assessment period, assessing the person’s ability to maximise their independence and to provide a robust assessment that measures the amount of ongoing support that is needed.
- To share assessment recommendations with social work colleagues to inform proposals for ongoing care.
- · Experience in the duties and responsibilities as outlined above
- · Current DBS (including Adults Barred List check)
A full job description is available upon request.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.