Reablement Support Worker
|Job Title:||Reablement Support Worker|
|Salary:||£10.00 - 12.20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
JOB TITLE: Reablement Support Worker
LOCATION: Morden. SM4
PLACEMENT: ASAP, ongoing. 35 hours a week
PAY RATE: PAYE from £10 per hour & Umbrella from £12.20 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking Reablement Support Workers to provide a person centered approach and promote independence and empowerment to support people to attain their full potential both indoors and in the community.
The post holder will be required to implement the reablement goal plans which enable people to achieve or regain maximum skills for independent living in the community. Also to support people to maximize their ability to manage independently by learning or re-learning the skills set out within their personal Goal plan and to report back any progress, change in condition to the Reablement Officers and OTs
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Providing personal care – for instance changing incontinence pads, emptying catheter, washing and dressing.
- This role also involves hospital discharges and exposure to clients who have a diagnosis of covid19 (all PPE is provided).
- · Home visits are required. Support workers are expected to travel within all areas of Merton.
- To deliver the outcome focused goal plans as part of an individual’s intervention plan.
- To assist in the development of goal plans and intervention plans.
- Provide direct care to the individual in accordance with the intervention plan.
- Feedback, monitor and update on the progress and needs of the individual with the Reablement Officer or Occupational Therapist.
- Liaise with family and friends who are important to an individuals success within the reablement service.
- Provide written and verbal reports on service issues. Attend team meetings and compile relevant and accurate information to assist the Reablement Officer and Occupational Therapist to maintain, improve and develop the service.
- Maintain accurate service records as required.
- Work closely with GP’s, community nurses and other agencies in order to achieve optimum independence for people.
- To utilise analytical skills to critic a situation and decide on the best course of action, ensuring the service user is safe at all times.
- To be aware of and raise safeguarding alerts when required
- Ensure that all relevant policies and procedures are followed.
· Undertake introductory visits to new or re-referred service users, including undertaking environmental checks and reporting to the Reablement Officer on any relevant health and safety issues or significant or potential problems in the working environment.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in health and social care OR a minimum 2 years’ experience providing similar home care service is desirable
- Good working experience of the delivery of social care support including personal care,
feeding and medication prompting
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Ability to communicate with health and social care professionals & Ability to deal with service
- user queries in a diplomatic, professional and confidential manner
- IT literate
- Enhanced DBS Check
- Great communication skills
- Car Driver & valid driving license
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Enablement Support Worker
Salary: £12.33 - 12.33 per hour
Supervised Contact & Intervention Worker
Salary: £12.33 - 12.33 per hour
Residential Care Worker (Adults with learning disabilities)
Salary: £14 per hour
Residential Care Workers
Salary: £13.00 - 15.50 per hour
Assistant Enablement Manager
Salary: £14.00 - 17.50 per hour