Reading - Environmental Health Officer
|Job Title:||Reading - Environmental Health Officer|
|Salary:||£35 - 40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nanayaw Kyeremeh|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Reading – Environmental Health Officer
Location: The Civic Offices, Bridge Street, Reading, RG1 2LU.
Contract: Initial 4-month contract with further extensions
Hours: Full Time – Monday to Friday 9-5pm
Reading Borough Council are seeking fully qualified Senior/Environmental Health Officers to work in their Food & Safety Team undertaking the following:
• Food Hygiene Inspections – Risk Rate A-E
• Food Standards Inspections – Risk rate A-C
• Investigation of Food related complaints and service requests
• Investigation of Infectious Diseases
• Investigation of accidents and RIDDOR notifications
• Investigation of Health and Safety complaints and service request including investigation of accidents, RIDDOR notifications, ASB notifications
• Proactive and reactive Covid inspections and complaint investigations
• Enforcement action where appropriate, in line with the above work areas
• Review of licence consultations
• Support to other officers for specialist work areas including primary authority partnerships
Candidates must be EHRB registered and meet the food law code of practice competency requirements for food hygiene work. A driving licence is recommended but not essential.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Nana Kyeremeh on 0208 514 9137 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available