|Salary:||£27k - 28k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Mascall|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Job Title: Receptionist
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Longwater Avenue, RG2
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am till 5pm
The receptionist is a crucial role in management of the event spaces, to proactively support and enhance building users experience. The aspiration for this role is to lead on building user engagement and experience. To provide expert communication, coordination, and management of the space. This role will work closely with key stakeholders to develop relationships by having full responsibility for customer experience and innovations in relation to all event management and technology. Experience working within a technology environment Experience working with and supporting Microsoft Teams, Zoom meeting systems, Crestron AV equipment including XIO cloud Knowledge of Microsoft Teams admin centre Experience in working with Microsoft Office 365 with strong Excel skills. Basic knowledge and understanding of networking including TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VLANs and routing Experience designing, supporting, and maintaining event spaces such as office meeting rooms, Broadcasting studios.
• Review proposals, obtain the best costing on new solutions and present to key stakeholder
• Hold meetings and collaborative workshops
• Work closely with suppliers and ensure reviews and audits are held
• Support in creating reviews, monthly/quarterly/annual reports.
• Act as liaison, coordinate site events and engage with relevant stakeholders.
• To provide ‘hands on’ help, advice, and assistance as required by site and client.
• Oversee client engagement and complaints handling. Monitor customer feedback and action, as necessary.
• Act upon reasonable requests and instructions from Contract Manager and Client.
experience and innovation initiatives.
• Develop and maintain fantastic communication with key colleagues
• Liaising and communication with catering staff for all bookings of catering for events.
• Managing the event space booking all meetings for the area and ensuring successful running of events in the space
• Confident in working with new technology and the ability to address any technical issues
• Give technology training to the team and key stakeholders
• Report health and safety hazards and raise tickets to the facilities Helpdesk
Note: this is not a technical role.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4RS is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please submit an updated CV for consideration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available