|Job Title:||Reconciliation Analyst|
|Salary:||£250 - 300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Reconciliation Analyst. You will be working in Bristol.
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Day rate up to £300 per day based on experience
Given the project nature of the role the team requires someone who can work closely with the wider operational business, finance community, offshore PTP function and external suppliers, and at times manage work autonomously
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations
- Review reconciliations and identify reconciliation issues
- Work to identify reasons for reconciliation issues and liaise with the third-party suppliers and the wider business to clear all reconciling items. Provide useful information to facilitate the process of clearing the reconciling items.
- Ensuring transparency in projects and their status.
High volume and/or complex balance sheet reconciliations
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, required
- Excellent problem-solving skills required
- Ability to analyse processes in depth
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available