Recruitment Support Officer - Business Support
|Job Title:||Recruitment Support Officer - Business Support|
|Salary:||Rates are based on PAYE or Umbrella|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Recruitment Support Officer - Business Support - Glasgow, Watford, Cardiff or Belfast
Are you a passionate, dedicated, Recruitment Support Officer looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting Recruitment Support Officer's to work with an large organisation. Role ideally based in Glasgow or alternatively Watford, Cardiff or Belfast. Post will be homebased but travel to our offices post pandemic to enable effective team working etc. Potential for post to become perm
Recruitment Support Officer Pay Rates: £11.75 - £14.63 per hour Umbrella Rates.
Overview of the role Recruitment Support Officer Job Description Available
- Co-ordinate the recruitment, pre-employment, onboarding and non-recruitment administration related activities required to fulfil recruitment campaigns in line with required KPI , SLAs and quality measures ensuring excellent customer service to the hiring community and applicants.
- Manage and release candidate onboarding and offer details accurately, taking responsibility for the integrity of the data held and shared from the ATS system.
- Process required onboarding checks including criminal record checks, references, medical and any other pre-employment checks in line with SLAs and KPIs.
- Comply with organisation and legislative requirements such as GDPR and Safer Recruitment Policy, escalating any non-compliance accordingly.
- Quality check and control documentation provided to demonstrate right to work, professional qualifications and those required to submit criminal record checks and international checks.
- Compile accurate and compliant digital HR files and transfer records to HR system (Itrent), escalating any gaps in paperwork as per agreed escalation route.
- Advise on foreseeable obstacles and solutions to mitigate any issues in the hiring process.
- Monitor the progress of all candidate’s journey through the onboarding process, intervening and escalating issues where relevant, communicating appropriately to relevant parties to ensure a positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Liaise with candidate referees, disclosure bodies/international check body and occupational health provider to facilitate a timely recruitment and onboarding experience for all parties, escalating any obstacles.
- Make real-time updates across systems, ensuring accurate record keeping and productivity.
- Experience working within a high-volume recruitment team.
- Experience in administering pre-employment checks or supporting recruitment campaigns.
- Experienced in utilizing Applicant Tracking System to follow recruitment processes, safer recruitment and GDPR.
- Track record of achieving team targets and KPIs.
- Strong written skills with exceptional accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with good interpersonal skills.
- Confident using and navigating systems and Microsoft tools.
- Effective organisation and time management skills.
Ability to follow complex processes.
- Desire to tackle problems head on, adapting as required to deliver a seamless experience.
What we offer:
We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Recruitment Support Officer and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available