Recruitment Team Leader - Gloucester
|Job Title:||Recruitment Team Leader - Gloucester|
|Salary:||£13.74 - 13.74 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
Recruitment Team Leader – Gloucester (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £13.74ph
Part-Time (2 days per week)
To manage an effective and efficient recruitment team which works well to meet service level agreements (SLAs) and overall service objectives. Manage the recruitment administrators, ensuring that recruitment processes are clear and applied consistently across the team. Responsible for making sure that all processes are up to date and streamlined to provide a good service to all out customers.
- To manage staff within the team in accordance with GCC policies and procedures to include staff induction, coaching, monthly 1:2:1 meetings, annual performance & development reviews as well as managing staff performance and well- being.
- To manage the flow of the work coming into the team and ensuring it is distributed across the team.
- To ensure that all recruitment processes and forms are up to date and consistently applied across the team.
- To monitor progress against the relevant processing and other deadlines to ensure key performance indicators (KPIs) are met.
- To ensure that the team clear candidates to start employment with the Council.
- To ensure the services provided are customer centric, responsive, effective and legislatively robust.
- To ensure that services are delivered timely, accurately and effectively.
- To identify staff training needs and implement coaching and mentoring where necessary in order to provide all staff with the knowledge necessary to fulfil the requirements of their role
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 020 8514 9117.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Social work assistant - Cardiff Council
Salary: £12.50 - 12.50 per hour
HR Assistant casework and change - South Gloucestershire
Salary: £13.47 - 13.47 per hour
HR support Officer - Oxfordshire
Salary: £12.60 - 12.60 per hour
Customer Employment Support Officer - Woolwich
Salary: £14.84 - 14.84 per hour