Registered General Nurse- BAND 5- Sussex
|Job Title:||Registered General Nurse- BAND 5- Sussex|
|Salary:||£20.38 Days £25.03 Nights/Sat £30.42 Sun/Bh|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Registered General Nurse- BAND 5- East Sussex
Are you a passionate, dedicated nurse looking for flexible hours or your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting RGN’s to work across various shift patterns and wards in Hospitals within the Sussex area.
Pay Rates: £20.38-£30.42 Per hour
What you will be doing:
- Work as part of a team to provide a safe, effective, efficient care environment for patients, relatives and carers.
- Responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of programmes of care under indirect supervision from senior staff.
- Provide care to patients and residents based on their care plan outlined by their doctor.
- Accurately monitor and record observations on patients' conditions.
- Be able to demonstrate procedures and supervise unqualified staff, and work without direct supervision once the key learning outcomes of the foundation programme are complete
- Identify care planning needs.
- Honour the Trust’s Core Values by demonstrating appropriate behaviours and encouraging this in others.
- Always adhere the NMC Code
- Employees should demonstrate commitment to quality patient care through effective team working
- Must have at least 6 months Band 5 UK Hospital Experience
- Must hold current valid medical indemnity insurance.
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Must have a valid NMC Pin and not be subject to any restrictions of practice.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Registered General Nurse (RGN) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Nursing Team or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available