My client is looking for a Registered General Nurse to work for a prestige nursing home in Leicestershire
You will be working closely with each resident, you'll access their needs, delivering a care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life. Providing the very best levels of clinical care, you'll make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest standards, optimising the wellbeing of every resident. You see every person in your care as an individual, and work closely with the wider team to create an environment that delivers skilled nursing care, clear communication, and respect and dignity for everyone.
The skills you'll need for the Registered Nurse role;
- To join us, you'll need to be an NMC Registered nurse with an active PIN number.
- A strong knowledge of person-centred care.
- You'll also have qualifications and experience in dementia or palliative case.
- You'll certainly be committed to learning & developing further.
- Have the communication and people skills to motivate and develop the wider team around you.
- Prioritising and delegating where necessary to provide the very best in care.
As a Registered Nurse, you'll have the knowledge of the care practices laid down by the CQC, you also have a passion for delivering the very best standards to everyone in your care.
For more information please contact Hannah Dakers 0208 514 9132