Registered General Nurse- Residential Care Home
|Job Title:||Registered General Nurse- Residential Care Home|
|Salary:||full time, perm - £37920.28 PA|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Registered General Nurse- Residential Care Home - Full time- Bedfordshire
Are you a passionate, dedicated Registered General Nurse (RGN) looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work in a Residential Care Home that offers Residential Care, Nursing Care, Dementia Care & Respite Care in Bedfordshire.
The Registered General Nurse (RGN) Salary is £37,920.28 per annum.
This is a lovely residential home that values quality of care, quality of homes & Surroundings and pride in service as just some of the company’s core values.
What the Registered General Nurse (RGN) will be doing: ( A Full Job Description is Available)
Responsible for the skilled practical nursing care of residents and the supervision of nursing practice under the direction of the Care Services Manager, promoting and maintaining an outstanding standard of care
This Responsibility will include:
Registered General Nurse Essential Requirements:
- Good Level of IT Skills and literacy
- Must hold a Nursing Qualification RMN/RNLD/RNMH or Equivalent
- Must have Evidenced CPN
- Must have a valid NMC Registration
- Working with people with complex conditions and challenging behaviour
What we offer:
- We will offer you an attractive salary.
- Option of Pension Scheme
- Learning and development opportunities. You will benefit from a strong and stable management team which is keen to invest in you and your career to help you reach your potential.
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment.
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Registered General Nurse (RGN) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on (option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders or email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available