I am looking for Registered General Nurses with at least 6 months UK Nursing experience to work at a prestige Nursing home in Weston Super mare, situated in an ideal location close to all main transport links.
The Nursing home is purpose built and finished to the highest standard, there are a few roles available up to senior level.
Nursing roles and responsibilities vary from resident to resident but are summarised as below:
- Manage all aspects of resident medications.
- Writing and updating resident care plans.
- Provide all aspects of resident's care.
- Ensure floor is ran efficiently and safely.
- Ensuring the home is fully CQC compliant.
- Assist in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of residents.
In return they can offer excellent rates of pay, flexible working pattern childcare vouchers along with a pension scheme.
For more information and a full JD please contact Hannah Dakers on 0208 514 9132 or email your CV