|Job Title:||Registered Manager|
|Salary:||£19 - 24 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
JOB TITLE: Registered Manager
LOCATION: Dundee, Scotland
PLACEMENT: ASAP, 37 hours per week
PAY RATE: PAYE from £19.00 per hour & Umbrella from £24 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Registered Manager (for Children’s services) for our client based in Dundee.
The post holder will be holding legal responsibility for the management and leadership of a residential home, setting the values, principles and ethos of the home in line with national standards and clients policies, procedures and expectations, leading the delivery of high quality care that achieves positive and agreed outcomes for children and young people and an outstanding or good or equivalent rating in external inspections.
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Managing on a day to day basis a service that meets all the requirements of the client and the regulating body’s expectations of a good, outstanding or equivalent service through robust planning, review and monitoring of the policy practice and procedure throughout the service.
- Leading and being accountable for the achievement of positive outcomes for children and young people and drive continuous improvement by using performance data and evidence based outcome measures in line with the client and commissioner requirements.
- Managing and being responsible for all aspects of the home, ensuring the team provides innovative, responsive, high quality and person centred services to children, young people and their families based on an assessment of need that is regularly and professionally reviewed and is outcomes driven.
- Leading, inspiring, motivating and managing a team of workers and support staff, ensuring the service is appropriately staffed and covered at all times in line with regulatory requirements. Ensuring that all line reports manage staff in accordance with agreed procedures and equally apply the same high standards of management.
- Ensuring a safe and positive work and service environment, including the management of the physical environment / building is achieved through compliance with all safeguarding, safer recruitment, health and safety policy and procedure
- Ensuring systems and processes are in place and applied to enable all legal and statutory records to be maintained in line with regulatory and organisational requirements. By completing quality self- assessment reports within timescales and to a high professional standard.
- Managing a delegated budget, ensuring effective and efficient management of expenditure in the home / service in line with the clients policy, regulatory requirements and procedure and financial requirements.
- Establishing and developing effective relationships and channels of communication with colleagues, community organisations, partner agencies and other external agencies, including chairing and leading multi-agency meetings as appropriate.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- SVQ 3 Social Care or equivalent and willing to complete a Leadership and Management qualification
- Knowledge of GIRFEC and how it underpins practice
- Knowledge of developing services and funding applications
- Attending steering groups or contract meetings
- Managing & supervision of staff
- Producing statistical and analytical reports
- Partnership working at a strategic and operational level
- Monitoring, evaluating and analysing outcomes
- Challenge inappropriate practice and behaviour
- Ensure the service continuously evolves to meet the needs of the individuals and families
- DBS/PVG check
A full job description is available upon request.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's