Registered Manager- Children's Services -Portsmouth
|Job Title:||Registered Manager- Children's Services -Portsmouth|
|Salary:||£32 - 36 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
Registered Manager- Children's Services - Portsmouth
Are you a passionate, dedicated Children’s Home Manager looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Children’s Home Registered Manager to work in a residential home for Children in and around the Portsmouth area.
Pay Rates: £32.00- £36.00 per hour
What you will be doing: ( A Full Job Description is Available)
- Working with Children with emotional and or behavioural needs.
- Working with children who are likely to be vulnerable to exploitation and are at risk of offending. Many will not be in school.
- Children are aged between 14-18 and who do not wish to live in a family set up.
- Ensure that the children in the home receive high quality, holistic care which meets their needs and promotes aspiration and positive outcomes for them.
- Ensure any risks relating to children in the home are well understood and effectively manages to reduce risk and safeguard and protect children.
- Ensure that the Child’s Voice is heard and responded to in all aspects of life in the home.
- Work in partnership with allocated social workers and partner agencies to implement effective care plans for the children we look after.
- Supervise, appraise, and develop the staff team in line with Practice Standards and Council policy to ensure continuous improvement to the service.
- As the Registered Manager of the home, take a lead in liaison with Ofsted inspectors including managing on-site inspections.
- To be responsible for the Home’s budget, maintaining comprehensive financial accounts and ensuring that the home operates within agreed financial limits.
- Maintain the effective rotas, record keeping and administration of the home in line with regulatory and departmental procedures.
- Ensure the Statement of Purpose for the Home is maintained and up to date, meeting Regulatory standard.
- Professional qualification relevant to working with children which must be a social care Foundation degree at Level 5 or equivalent or a recognised social Work qualification.
- Applicants must have access to a vehicle and a full driving Licence.
- At least two years’ experience of working at a senior level in a children’s residential setting.
- At least 3 years’ experience of working with children and families in the last 5 years.
- Experience of working with vulnerable and complex young people within a statutory setting
- Experience of management in a children’s social care setting
- Experience of involving children in the planning and delivery of services.
- Experience of developing staff and teams.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform if necessary.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Unit Manager and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team. Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Registered Manager- Children's Services - St Helens
Salary: £16.00 - 20.68 per hour
Registered Manager- Residential Respite Services- South London
Salary: £44,373 - 51,562 per year
Residential Team Manager - Worcester
Salary: £20 per hour
Experienced Social Worker - Weston-Super-Mare
Salary: £23.79 - 23.79 per hour