Registered Manager- Residential Respite Services- South London
|Job Title:||Registered Manager- Residential Respite Services- South London|
|Salary:||£44,373 - 51,562 per year|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Registered Manager- Residential Respite Services- South East London
Are you a passionate, dedicated Registered Manager looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Registered Manager to work in a residential respite setting in and around the South East London area.
Salary Is £44,373-£51,562 per annum.
This is a unit that caters for Adults and Children with Disabilities.
What you will be doing: ( A Full Job Description is Available)
- To provide a short breaks service that achieves positive outcomes for service users and carers, facilitating maximum independence, dignity, choice and control, through person centred planning and support, and making sure the environment is tailored as much as possible to each individual’s needs.
- To ensure that the Unit maintains an acceptable Ofsted/CQC rating of 'Good’ or better and meets CQC and Ofsted requirements at all times through continuous improvement and quality assurance.
- Supporting the Head of Service with the development and continuous improvement of the overall service.
- To be innovative and proactive in identifying and implementing ways in which the Unit can improve.
- Work in partnership with allocated social workers and partner agencies to implement effective care plans for the children we look after.
- Supervise, appraise, and develop the staff team in line with Practice Standards and Council policy to ensure continuous improvement to the service.
- As the Registered Manager of the unit, take a lead in liaison with Ofsted inspectors including managing on-site inspections.
- To be responsible for the Unit’s budget, maintaining comprehensive financial accounts and ensuring that the home operates within agreed financial limits.
- Maintain the effective rotas, record keeping and administration of the home in line with regulatory and departmental procedures.
- Ensure the Statement of Purpose for the Unit is maintained and up to date, meeting Regulatory standard.
- Must have experience working in a residential setting.
- Must have been Good or Outstanding ratings.
- Must have Management Qualification such as NVQ Level 5 in Leadership / Management as well as equivalent health and social care qualifications, or be working towards this within the timeframe set by the regulatory bodies of registration.
- Must have a Detailed current knowledge of CQC and/or Ofsted regulations Care Act 2014 and relevant legislation relating to the governance and of both Ofsted and CQC registered homes, with proven `Ofsted and or CQC `inspection history.
- Must have Knowledge of current and proposed legislation relating to adult and children’s homes as well of knowledge relating to safeguarding practice, mental capacity and deprivation of liberty legislation and best practice, and the principles of Personalisation and Reablement.
- Must have Experience of working with children, young people and adults with learning difficulties within a residential environment, including at a senior level.
- Must have Experience of successfully working within internal and external compliance frameworks (e.g. CQC and or Ofsted).
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform if necessary.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Registered Manager and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team. Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available