Registered Manager- Haringey
|Job Title:||Registered Manager- Haringey|
|Salary:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Registered Manager- Children’s Centre- Haringey
Are you a passionate, dedicated Registered Manager looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Registered Manager to work in a Children’s Services in and around the Haringey for a fixed term contract.
Salary is between £55,017 - £5,242.00 closing date is 12th March 2021.
This is a unit that caters for Children with Challenging behaviours & complex needs.
What the Registered Manager will be doing: ( A Full Job Description is Available)
- To be responsible for shaping and delivering the residential home’s statement of purpose and managing the team to achieve the same.
- To Provide high quality care services that supports the needs of the residents, to be an advocate for their well-being and to provide strong, motivational leadership to staff.
- To produce a development plan for the service that ensure the delivery of hight quality, clinically informed practice.
- To support staff to achieve the highest standard of care.
- To co-ordinate and monitor casework and administrative functions of the home and evaluate standards of performance.
- To assist and supervise in the continual assessment of the needs of the children and young people to identify and prepare specific development plans to ensure the most appropriate service provision.
- To be involved in the recruitment of staff including vetting, interviewing, and inducting new employees.
- To contribute to a comprehensive staff training and development programme to enable the service to have available all necessary skills and levels of expertise to meet the needs of the young people.
- To contribute to the development of appropriate relationships with and between staff, young people, other stakeholders.
- Must have Management Qualification such as NVQ Level 5 in Leadership / Management as well as equivalent health and social care qualifications or be working towards this within the timeframe set by the regulatory bodies of registration.
- Must have a Detailed current knowledge of CQC and/or Ofsted regulations Care Act 2014 and relevant legislation relating to the governance and of both Ofsted and CQC registered homes, with proven `Ofsted and or CQC `inspection history.
- Must have Knowledge of current and proposed legislation relating to children’s homes.
- Must have Experience of working with children, young people, and adults with learning difficulties within a residential environment, including at a senior level.
- Must have Experience of successfully working within internal and external compliance frameworks (e.g. CQC and or Ofsted).
What we offer:
- We will offer you an attractive salary.
- Option of Pension Scheme
- Interest Free Season ticket loan as well as other financial benefits.
- Learning and development opportunities including management training courses. You will benefit from a strong and stable management team which is keen to invest in you and your career to help you reach your potential.
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment.
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Registered Manager and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on (option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders or email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available