Registered Manager- Haringey
|Job Title:||Registered Manager- Haringey|
|Salary:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Registered Manager- Children’s Centre- Haringey
Are you a passionate, dedicated Registered Manager looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Registered Manager to work in a Children’s Services in and around the Haringey for a fixed term contract.
Salary is between £55,017 - £5,242.00 closing date is 12th March 2021.
This is a unit that caters for Children with Challenging behaviours & complex needs.
What the Registered Manager will be doing: ( A Full Job Description is Available)
- To be responsible for shaping and delivering the residential home’s statement of purpose and managing the team to achieve the same.
- To Provide high quality care services that supports the needs of the residents, to be an advocate for their well-being and to provide strong, motivational leadership to staff.
- To produce a development plan for the service that ensure the delivery of hight quality, clinically informed practice.
- To support staff to achieve the highest standard of care.
- To co-ordinate and monitor casework and administrative functions of the home and evaluate standards of performance.
- To assist and supervise in the continual assessment of the needs of the children and young people to identify and prepare specific development plans to ensure the most appropriate service provision.
- To be involved in the recruitment of staff including vetting, interviewing, and inducting new employees.
- To contribute to a comprehensive staff training and development programme to enable the service to have available all necessary skills and levels of expertise to meet the needs of the young people.
- To contribute to the development of appropriate relationships with and between staff, young people, other stakeholders.
- Must have Management Qualification such as NVQ Level 5 in Leadership / Management as well as equivalent health and social care qualifications or be working towards this within the timeframe set by the regulatory bodies of registration.
- Must have a Detailed current knowledge of CQC and/or Ofsted regulations Care Act 2014 and relevant legislation relating to the governance and of both Ofsted and CQC registered homes, with proven `Ofsted and or CQC `inspection history.
- Must have Knowledge of current and proposed legislation relating to children’s homes.
- Must have Experience of working with children, young people, and adults with learning difficulties within a residential environment, including at a senior level.
- Must have Experience of successfully working within internal and external compliance frameworks (e.g. CQC and or Ofsted).
What we offer:
- We will offer you an attractive salary.
- Option of Pension Scheme
- Interest Free Season ticket loan as well as other financial benefits.
- Learning and development opportunities including management training courses. You will benefit from a strong and stable management team which is keen to invest in you and your career to help you reach your potential.
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment.
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Registered Manager and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on (option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders or email on: email@example.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Children Team Assistant (Social Work Assistant) - Arnold, Nottingham
Salary: £15.86 - 15.86 per hour
Learning Support Assistant - Hanwell, London
Salary: £80 - 102 per day
Learning Support Assistant - Southall, London
Salary: £80 - 100 per day
Communication Support Worker/ Mentor - Carshalton (Hearing Difficulties)
Salary: £30 per hour
Residential Support Worker - Leicester
Salary: £14.64 - 14.64 per hour