Registered Manager Shared Lives - Adults - Haringey
|Job Title:||Registered Manager Shared Lives - Adults - Haringey|
|Salary:||£18.13 - 22.64 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Registered Manager Shared Lives – Adults – Haringey
Are you a passionate, dedicated Registered Manager looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Registered Manager to work in Adult Services in Haringey.
To provide a Shared Lives Scheme to vulnerable adults i.e. individuals who are elderly, or disabled, or who have mental ill health or learning disability.
Pay Rates: £18.13 - £22.64 per hour (Umbrella Rate)
Responsibilities of a Registered Manager: (Full Job Description Available)
- To effectively manage the Shared Lives Scheme in line with Company Business Objectives.
- To adhere at all times to the Skills for Care Code of Conduct (for Adult Social Care Workers) and other relevant legislation.
- To coordinate all monitoring information required by the relevant local authority and company in relation to the Shared Lives Scheme.
- As Registered Manager, to develop and coordinate quality assurance processes for the Shared Lives Scheme.
- To manage and monitor all financial budgets set for the regional Shared Lives Scheme.
- Must have experience working as a CQC Registered Manager
- NVQ Level 5
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available