Registered Mental Health Nurse- Chelmsford
|Job Title:||Registered Mental Health Nurse- Chelmsford|
|Salary:||Rates are dependant of shift type|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Registered Mental Health Nurse- Treatment Centre- Chelmsford
Are you a passionate, dedicated RMN looking for flexible hours or your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting RMN’s to work in a Treatment Centre hospital based in the Chelmsford area. The services is one of the UK’s leading mental health treatment centres and is rated by former patients for its excellence, dedication, commitment to individuals, as well as producing outstanding treatment outcomes. Across all services, our flexible and patient-centred treatment programmes are developed by an expert team of psychiatrists, mental health nurses, psychologists and therapists. This multidisciplinary approach allows for a package of holistic care, ensuring the patient is a part of the planning process throughout their treatment.
Pay Rates: £28.00-£34.00 per hour (Rates are dependant of shift type)
What you will be doing:
- To work supported within the multidisciplinary team to provide continuing care to inpatients.
- To be a safe, knowledgeable, and effective practitioner always
- To provide high quality nursing care to patients and their families, in accordance with agreed policies.
- To be responsible for clinical assessment of care needs, delivery, goal setting, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care plans of individual patients.
- To ensure, where appropriate, that patients are involved in all aspects of their care and rehabilitation.
- To participate in and be committed to a multidisciplinary approach to patient care and rehabilitation.
- To participate in clinical audit and service development.
- To contribute to the maintenance of a safe ward environment in accordance with the Health and Safety policy, Risk Management policy, reporting any hazards to the Unit Manager or the Risk Management Lead.
- You will be required to assess people admitted to the ward and develop plans of support accordingly.
- You will work closely with Psychiatrists and other professionals to establish pathways for individuals and maintain a therapeutic environment on the ward through group work, 1:1 time and facilitating time off the ward.
- Honour the Trust’s Core Values by demonstrating appropriate behaviours and encouraging this in others.
- Always adhere the NMC Code
- Employees should demonstrate commitment to quality patient care through effective team working
- Must have at least 6 months Mental Health Hospital Experience as a Nurse.
- Must hold current valid medical indemnity insurance.
- Must have either MAPA or PMVA Training.
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Must have a valid NMC Pin and not be subject to any restrictions of practice.
- Must have experience of Adult acute mental health or Adult eating disorders or Child and adolescent mental
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders. Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available