Registered Mental Health Nurse - London
|Job Title:||Registered Mental Health Nurse - London|
|Salary:||£21 - 30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lee Cook|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Registered Mental Health Nurse Required (NHS)
4Recruitment Services - London
Pay Rate: £21.00 - £30.00 per hour
At 4Recruuitment Services we have several flexible vacancies for experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses to work full or part time house in the London Area through the NHS.
If you take pride in giving the best possible care that enhances the wellbeing and quality of others lives, this could be for you! Help make 4 Recruitment 2019 one to remember! We can offer flexible shift work, allowing you to manage your own hours being able to tailor to suit your needs.
The Registered Nurse Job Role:
By working with a team of other nurses and support staff will help to ensure the treatment and care provided is best suited to the individual in a multidisciplinary setting these being Adult Mental Health Nurses. Helping individuals to live their lives as fully and independently as possible, whilst respecting their rights and dignity.
All we need from you:
- Current NMC Pin No
- Minimum 6 months recent NHS experience or completed preceptorship
- Hep B, MMR, Varicella and TB scar proof
- X2 In-date References
A number of your Responsibilities will include:
- To maintain a high standard of patient care
- Assisting with medication
- Good recording keeping
- Working as part of a dedicated team
- Communicating effectively
- Working in prestigious trusts across London and the South of England
A range of benefits are available to our workers including:
- Excellent hourly rates
- Free Mandatory Training
- Great Holiday Pay
- Choice of assignments at a variety of locations
- Free DBS
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare Professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Lee Cook on 0208 911 1081
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available