Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) - London
|Job Title:||Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) - London|
|Salary:||£20.40 - 30.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) – London
Pay Rate: £20.40 - £30 per hour
Hours: Part-Time/Full-Time Days
Shifts: Multiple Shifts Available
What you will be doing:
As a mental health nurse, your exact work will depend on the setting and specialist group you work with, but in general you'll be involved in providing support to people suffering from various mental health conditions. Your work involves helping the patient to recover from their illness or to come to terms with it, to lead a positive life. You will be responding to distressed patients in a non-threatening manner and attempting to understand the source of distress as well as applying 'de-escalation' techniques to help people manage their emotions and behaviour.
Who you are:
Candidates will be expected to work calmly and effectively in a fast-paced environment, as well as communicate well with other members of staff and patients. You must have up to date knowledge of clinical practices and a strong understanding of relevant regulatory care compliance. You must also have an awareness of the clinical policy framework, DoLS/ MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines. If you are interested in finding a Registered Mental Health Nurse post that will allow you to expand your knowledge on all aspects of nursing from basic care to more specialist care, then this is the role for you.
What You will need:
To be able to register with us you will need to have a Registered NMC, an Enhanced DBS, to be MAPPA or PMVA Trained, have 3 years’ worth of references and have 1 years minimum UK Hospital experience within a Mental Health Sector.
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our Efficient Compliance Service and have a choice to use our Dedicated Umbrella Company (who offer indemnity insurance & a loyalty reward scheme).
- We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
- We can offer suitable Registered General Nurses regular shifts covering early and late, long day, night and weekend. We have several shifts covering Neuro wards, A&E, ITU, ICU and other specialist areas with potential block bookings available.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are a Registered General Nurse (RGN) and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1). Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available