NHS Registered Nurse - Hospitals in Wales
4Recruitment Services are currently recruiting for Registered Nurses (RNs) to work within hospitals in Wales.
We can offer suitable Registered Nurses lots of regular shifts covering early and late, long day, night and weekend. We also have several shifts covering Neuro wards, A&E, ITU, ICU and other specialist areas with potential block bookings available.
Candidates will be expected to work calmly and effectively in a fast-paced environment, as well as communicate well with other members of staff and patients.
We will offer you:
- Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay (£24.50 - £40 per hour)
- Organised Local Interviews
- Free Uniform
- Passionate dedicated consultants
- Efficient Compliance Service
- Contactable 24-hour Support
- Assistance with Travel and Accommodation
- A dedicated Umbrella Company who offer indemnity insurance and a loyalty reward scheme
- An outstanding referral scheme
What we will need from you:
- NMC Registered
- Enhanced DBS
- 3 years' references
- IV Trained
- 1 Years UK Hospital Experience
If you are a Registered Nurse and would like to express your interest please contact us for this great opportunity by calling Georgia on 0208 514 9175.
We are an award-winning staffing solutions organisation, consisting of a group of individually driven specialist divisions operating in the health sector. Our dynamic company structure with centralised corporate services as its engine ensures both candidates and clients get access to the best opportunities available.
Refer a Nurse to us and you could receive up to a £250 bonus for your referral.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.