Rehabilitation Officer | Islington
We require a Rehabilitation Officer to work within a community setting based in Islington. The Successful Rehabilitation Officer will be required to have a minimum of 1 years recent Rehabilitation Officer experience of working within an Adults Sensory Team.
To provide assessment, care planning and care management services to adults with a visual impairment or who are deafblind, and their families/carers who maybe in need of community support services.
The post-holder will work primarily with visually impaired and deafblind clients but may at times be required to undertake initial assessments on other adults. The post is based in the Sensory Team at Islington council.
To apply for this the Rehabilitation Officer must have: -
- Education to GCSE standard or equivalent, including a pass in English Language and mathematics
- NVQ in Education Welfare, DipSW, CQSW or degree in a related field or an appropriate adults qualification
- Previous experience of working in a sensory team
- Previous experience of working as part of a team
- Previous experience working in a multi-professional environment
Salary is £20.69 per hour
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and Healthcare professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4RS is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Max Catherall on 0208 514 9176.