Rehousing Officer - Liverpool
|Job Title:||Rehousing Officer - Liverpool|
|Salary:||£15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Rehousing Officer – Liverpool (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £15.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To deliver a high quality customer focused comprehensive re-housing and homelessness service.
- To administer the private sector bond scheme and develop and maintain effective working relationships with private Landlords and managing agents to help homeless households secure and maintain accommodation in the private rented sector.
- To deputise for the Team Leader as required.
- To work with people in housing need and those who are potentially homeless to identify and address their housing and support needs. To identify problems causing their potential homelessness and provide them with tailored advice and assistance to secure alternative settled accommodation and prevent their becoming homeless.
- To work proactively with relevant Council departments, partners and private and registered social landlords to ensure that effective support is identified and implemented to prevent homelessness, ensure timely assessments and support clients into settled accommodation.
- To identify the support needs of service users and make appropriate referrals to other Council teams and external agencies.
- Help monitor trends in homelessness and ensure performance targets are met maintaining full and accurate records of all contact on the appropriate IT or manual systems.
- To ensure manual and computerised records are updated in an accurate and timely manner, and that data relevant to the future development of homelessness prevention and assessment services is written up and reported in an appropriate format.
- Assisting clients to access and signposting to other statutory, non statutory and voluntary agencies where relevant and ensure all providers, landlords and wider stakeholders are aware of the Bond Scheme.
- To highlight any concerns about service users where appropriate to the appropriate agency (e.g. concerns about child or adult safeguarding).
- Completion of risk assessments in respect of service users and for communicating these appropriately and confidentially to other staff in the City Council or to other agencies.
- To participate with colleagues in any ‘out-of-hours’ rota and to deal with emergency situations occurring outside normal office hours.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Housing Officer - Portsmouth
Salary: £20.00 - 24.94 per hour
Housing Officer - Camden
Salary: £21 per hour
Housing Advice and Homelessness Officer
Salary: Market related
Housing Liaison Officer - Newham
Salary: £20 per hour
PRS Procurement Officer - Romford
Salary: £20 per hour