|Job Title:||Repairs Supervisor|
|Location:||Kensington & Chelsea|
|Salary:||£22.64 - 22.64 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
We are currently looking for a Repairs Supervisor. You will be working for Kensington Council.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00pm
Pay rate - £22.64 ph
- The Supervisor’s role is to lead the team to deliver high standards of work quality and efficient use of materials in responsive repairs, planned and voids.
- The postholder will have a functional leadership role for specific trades and responsibility for the line management and performance management of front-line operatives. Holding appraisals, 1-1s and tool box talks.
- The Supervisor will sign of and inspect where required Gas, Electrical and Fire Risk Assessment works ensuring statutory compliance across these areas
- To ensure daily work targets are achieved and assisting in the efficient and effective management of materials and resources to deliver the repairs service.
- Provide in depth construction and trade based information and support to trade operatives and any other relevant RBKC staff.
- Review progress and respond to issues that arise to prevent delays. This includes ensuring all materials and impressed stocks are in place and access equipment is available and fit for purpose.
- Liaise with other supervisors and Housing Response to monitor delivery and make any necessary adjustments between teams to ensure optimum utilisation of staff to meeting service requirements.
- Integrated working with the planning function to maximize efficient deployment of operatives and use of technology to support this.
- Carry out pre and post inspections as appropriate, ensuring work is clearly described and specified, materials, plant, tools and access equipment are available and multi-trade input is co-ordinated to provide a seamless end to end service.
- Ensure that the quality of work undertaken by the in house team and contractors meets the required technical standards and specifications, securing customer satisfaction. This includes undertaking inspections during and on the completion of works.
- Approve variations within agreed limits and escalate where required
- Arrange and chair ‘tool-box’ talks to keep Operatives update on work related issues as required.
Carry out work in progress visits to site, monitoring and recording performance, Standards of work and Health & Safety compliance
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available