Reports and Information Co-Ordinator - Bristol
|Job Title:||Reports and Information Co-Ordinator - Bristol|
|Salary:||£23 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Reports and Information Co-Ordinator – Bristol (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £23.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To contribute as a specialist within a distinct area. Or to co-ordinate a specialist set of activities or a distinct smaller service area within a department.
- Assist in the management of, or supervise, a team ensuring team members receive clear organisation, direction and development.
- Provide specialist accurate timely advice and information to a range of customers (partner organisations, employees, key stakeholders, departments, managers) in a range of formats ensuring policies meet legislative requirements and codes of practice
- Support projects and improvement programmes in specialist service areas and support Council-wide initiatives to ensure that projects are completed on time, to budget and to required standards that wider agenda requirements are met e.g. Council initiatives, Government agenda requirements
- In consultation with customers identify and provide training and information sessions so understanding of the area of expertise is enhanced
- Engage, establish develop and manage relationships with customers so that quality standards and business needs are met and contract terms are fulfilled, maximising cost effectiveness, quality service delivery and ensuring time scales and budgets are adhered to.
- Maintain a high quality and consistent services to customers where agreed standards are achieved across a wide range of services, Service Level Agreements are adhered to (if present) and ownership is taken for responding to and/or resolving queries, complaints and requests from initial contact
- Effectively research, analyse and recommend business solutions for the relevant service area.
- Accurately and efficiently review and resolve any issues relating to budgets/financial information/resources for the area of specialism ensure that agreed targets are met, reports are prepared and delivered, data is managed effectively and corrective action is taken when necessary.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available