Resettlement Officer - Redbridge
|Job Title:||Resettlement Officer - Redbridge|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
Resettlement Officer - Redbridge
Are you a passionate, dedicated, Resettlement Officer looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting Resettlement Officer to work with Homeless People Services in and around Redbridge.
Pay Rates: £20.00 - £24.92 per hour Umbrella Rates.
Overview of the role Resettlement Officer (Full job description is available)
- To provide a visible, approachable and customer orientated housing management and resettlement service that will enhance the quality of life for residents on the estate and protect the Council’s assets.
- To effectively manage a caseload of vulnerable tenants with support needs in temporary accommodation to assess the housing and other related support needs of tenants referred to the service and provide practical support and assistance to customers to sustain their tenancies.
- To work with customers to update and review Personalised Housing Plans in light of the Homelessness Reduction Act 2017. Working with customers to implement these plans to ensure that homelessness is prevented or relieved through active interventions and pursuit of effective housing options
- To take responsibility for the recording of high quality, key data on homelessness for submission to the Department for Communities and Local Government ensuring key trends on homelessness, the causes and solutions are available for analysis locally and to the Government to measure the impact of homelessness nationally
- Experience in working with vulnerable client groups.
- A Current Enhanced DBS
- Right to Live & Work in the UK
- Experience of providing an effective advice service to members of the public Experience of implementing an equality and diversity approach to service delivery
- Experience of working in a demanding front line customer service environment
- Experience of dealing effectively with confrontational and challenging situations
- Experience of working with homeless customers and those in housing need
- Experience of carrying out interviews, investigations, negotiations
- Experience of effective record keeping including electronically
- Experience of successfully working to performance targets and deadlines
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are a Resettlement Officer and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's