Resettlement Support Officer - Camden
|Job Title:||Resettlement Support Officer - Camden|
|Salary:||£19 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Resettlement Support Officer – Camden (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £19.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
This role will provide a comprehensive resettlement assessment and support service to newly arrived Ukrainian refugees (Single people) living with sponsors in the borough. To conduct detailed ‘initial welfare checks’ and follow up visits to ensure the placement is safe, identify any safeguarding concerns and ensure all urgent and immediate needs are met.
- To provide a high quality and responsive floating support resettlement service to guests, identify and report safeguarding issues that make the placement unsuitable.
- A casework approach to assess and meet the needs of existing refugees and new arrivals.
- To work with guests, sponsors, and partner agencies to successfully maintain their stay in the accommodation.
- Liaison with homelessness prevention, procurement and move on services to ensure an agreed exit route for each guest from sponsor accommodation.
- To observe, evaluate and escalate issues relating to guests and sponsor households which may include domestic violence, exploitation and adult and children’s wellbeing in accordance with Camden’s safeguarding responsibilities.
- To help refugees to live independently supporting them to manage any risk, either to themselves or others, minimised through assessment, management and support.
- To maximise income and provide welfare benefits and debt management advice and/or refer to relevant services
- Deliver education, ESOL, training and employment support with partner agencies
- To develop and maintain positive working relationships and liaison with partners and stakeholders to include convening/attending professionals’ meetings, case conferences and handover meetings where appropriate.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available