Residential Care Workers
|Job Title:||Residential Care Workers|
|Salary:||£13.00 - 15.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||about 7 hours ago|
JOB TITLE: Residential Care Workers
PLACEMENT: to start ASAP, Up to 37 hours per week
PAY RATE: PAYE from £13 per hour & Umbrella from £15.50 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking Residential Care Workers to provide services to our client who has sites based in Shrewsbury.
We require people who are passionate about and committed to working with children and young people with disabilities, challenging behaviour and mental health struggles.
The client manages a residential care home providing accommodation and a holistic approach when supporting Children and Young People aged between 5 – 17 who have a range of both physical and learning disabilities.
As an Residential Worker you'll help the team provide a safe, stimulating, fun and caring environment, supporting the children with household tasks and all aspects of their care.
You will make a difference by:
- Supporting children and young people in their personal care, administration of medication and clinical procedures in line with the services policies and procedures.
- Contributing to the development and evaluation of care plans and risk assessments.
- Ensuring safeguarding practices are in place.
- Planning and executing activities for service users to promote a healthy and positive lifestyle.
- Promoting independence and Equality & Diversity throughout the service.
- Previous experience and knowledge working with Service users (ideally children and young people) with Learning Disabilities and Physical Disabilities and challenging behaviour.
- Level 3 QCF Working with Children and Young People or equivalent is desirable, or the willingness to work towards this.
- A positive and approachable manner.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding.
- The ability to engage with, build and maintain rapport with services users.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enhanced DBS check
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's