Residential Children's Worker
|Job Title:||Residential Children's Worker|
|Salary:||£11.50 - 11.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
JOB TITLE: Residential Children's Worker
PLACEMENT: ASAP, full time hours
PAY RATE: UMBRELLA from £11.50 per hour
4Recruitment Services are currently seeking for a Children’s Residential Support Worker to provide a high standard of support and enablement; ensuring individuals’ needs are met, whilst promoting independence and personalised approaches in a safe, respectful and dignified manner to ensure the best possible experience for people who use Adult Social Care Services.
The working shifts including weekends and sleeping in duties.
- Must physically and mentally be able to carry out their role, with a plan of support including reasonable adjustment where necessary.
- Are not placed at risk by the work they will do because of an illness or medical condition they have
- Do not present a risk to people who use services because of an illness or medical condition they have
- You must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with people who use our services and other staff, to ensure that the care, treatment and support of people who use services is not compromised
- Have been trained to the minimum standard to have the basic skills required to offer support to people with social care needs and have their qualifications, knowledge and skills reviewed on a regular basis to ensure they keep up to date with current practice
- Have an awareness and knowledge of diversity and human rights
- Meet the practical and personal care and support needs of the people who access the service (this may include practical support with their dietary and nutritional needs and hands on care tasks where applicable)
- Ensure Health and Safety requirements, including Risk Assessments are adhered to with due regard to the people we support, staff, visitors and the workplace environment including the expectation of maintaining appropriate standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Recognise and promote the independence of people who use services
- Know who they are able to contact, and how, when expert advice is needed
- Enhanced DBS check
- Work flexible hours
- Experience working within children’s residential setting.
- Qualification within health and social Competent administrative and IT skills (to be able to produce reports and other communications).
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available