Residential Support Worker - Leicester
|Job Title:||Residential Support Worker - Leicester|
|Salary:||£11.90 - 14.64 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
Residential Support Worker – Leicester
Are you a passionate, dedicated Residential Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Residential Support Worker to work in Leicester.
To work within the agreed function of the Young People's Residential Homes and as a member of a team. To provide care, guidance and support to the young people with violent & challenging behaviours, disabilities and/or complex health care needs, and in appropriate cases, to work with their families or carers.
Pay Rates: £11.90 PAYE - £14.64 Umbrella
Responsibilities of a Residential Support Worker: (Full Job Description Available)
- Manage challenging and violent behaviours safely and in a way that protects and maintains the rights of young people, the post holder and their colleagues.
- Maintain accurate and up to date (including electronic) case records and to provide written and verbal reports within the Department or to other agencies as required.
- Work jointly with other individuals, agencies and community resources to provide an effective and holistic approach to young people and their families.
- To provide a service which takes into account the young person’s: a) cultural, racial, linguistic background, sexual orientation, religious persuasion, gender, disability, age and understanding. b) legal status. c) views and wishes, as well as those of their families and other people of importance to them.
- To encourage young people to achieve maximum independence.
- Knowledge of legislation, e.g. Children Act 1989 and 2004, Care Standards Act 2000, Children Homes Regulations & Quality Standards 2015, safeguarding policies & procedures
- Substantial experience of working with individuals with low self-esteem and challenging behaviours
- Experience of providing a service to young people that takes into account their different and individual needs, including personal care.
- Experience of report writing and maintaining accurate records
- Right to Live and Work in the UK.
- Current DBS on the Update Service.
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Children's Residential Support Worker - Horley, Surrey
Salary: £13.01 - 44.38 per hour
Residential Childcare Worker - Rochdale
Salary: £13.21 - 16.62 per hour
Childrens Residential Worker Nights - Staffordshire
Salary: £11.70 - 14.33 per hour
Female Night Residential Childcare Worker - Manchester
Salary: £10.00 - 11.45 per hour