Residential Support Workers
|Job Title:||Residential Support Workers|
|Location:||Neath Port Talbot|
|Salary:||£13 - 16 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
JOB TITLE: Residential Support Workers
LOCATION: Neath Port Talbot, West Glamorgan
PLACEMENT: ASAP, from 20 hours per week
PAY RATE: PAYE from £13 per hour & Umbrella from £16 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking Residential Support Workers to provide services to our client who has a short breaks (respite) children’s residential home based in Neath Port Talbot, West Glamorgan.
The client requires candidates who are passionate about and committed to working with children and young people (aged 7 – 18 years old) who have moderate to severe learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
As a Residential Worker you'll help the team provide a safe, stimulating, fun and caring environment, supporting the children with household tasks and all aspects of their care.
Shift patterns include early mornings, 6:30am - 11am, afternoons 2:30pm-9:30pm and waking nights 9:30pm - 6:30am.
You will make a difference by:
- Supporting children and young people in their personal care, administration of medication and clinical procedures in line with the services policies and procedures.
- Completing house hold chores including cleaning duties.
- Contributing to the development and evaluation of care plans and risk assessments.
- Ensuring safeguarding practices are in place.
- Planning and executing activities for service users to promote a healthy and positive lifestyle.
- Promoting independence and Equality & Diversity throughout the service.
- Previous experience and knowledge working with Service users (ideally children and young people) with Learning Disabilities and Physical Disabilities and challenging behaviour.
- Level 3 QCF Working with Children and Young People or equivalent is desirable, or the willingness to work towards this.
- A positive and approachable manner.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding.
- The ability to engage with, build and maintain rapport with services users.
- Excellent communication skills.
- DBS check
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's