Resolution Centre Operative - Southampton
|Job Title:||Resolution Centre Operative - Southampton|
|Salary:||£16 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
Resolution Centre Operative – Southampton (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £16.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To provide quality THOR based volume crime investigations, where deployment is not necessary, allowing Hampshire Constabulary’s resources to be targeted at high harm incidents.
1. Clearly and accurately record crimes and related information using RMS and ensuring compliance with HOCR and CDI.
2. Assess volume crimes using the THOR model to decide on the viability of further investigation.
3. Identify and assess any vulnerability or risk associated with victims, witnesses, or suspects, throughout the investigation, and take appropriate safeguarding measures.
4. Consider whether forensic deployment is required and task accordingly in a timely manner.
5. Investigate occurrences promptly and effectively, seeking positive outcomes for victims of crime.
6. Identify, gather, retain and effectively utilise relevant material, including information and intelligence in support of investigations.
7. Utilise third sector and other agency referrals to support the vulnerable and to reduce demand.
8. Adhere to the Victims code in relation to Victim Contact Agreements, ensuring that appropriate contact is maintained throughout the investigation, expectations are managed and outcomes are communicated in a timely manner.
9. Ensure that Out of Court Disposals are used where they are believed to be appropriate and effective, providing reparation to victims wherever possible.
10. Prepare high quality handovers in agreed timescales and maintain cooperative relationships with other departments and partner agencies.
11. To assist in the mentoring and assessment of less experienced colleagues as requested.
12. To give regular and effective service.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Direct Payment Payroll and Advice Officer - Woolwich
Salary: £22.76 - 22.76 per hour
Revenues Manager- South Cambridgeshire
Salary: £51,037 - 59,388 per year
Payroll Processing and Control Officer - Romford
Salary: £22 per hour
Homeless officer -Islington
Salary: £25 per hour