Resource Officer - Newham
|Job Title:||Resource Officer - Newham|
|Salary:||£22 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Resource Officer – Newham (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £22.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To have responsibility for carrying out payroll functions that support the efficient business operations within Environment & Sustainable Transport. These would include the administration, processing, reconciling and reporting on payments to staff. Effectively working in collaboration with the OneSource Payroll Team to ensure that payroll transactions are carried out efficiently, effectively and accurately. The post holder would manage and support one direct report as well as support the operational elements of the business to deliver continual improvements.
The post holder will work closely with the Performance and Systems Manager and Heads of Service in the delivery of management reports to measure business performance.
- Manage the delivery of transactional payroll operations for E&ST.
- Ensure the delivery of a high quality, consistent and professional service that meets service objectives, legislation, policies and procedures, maximising efficiency and effectiveness, whilst meeting agreed timeframes, standards and targets.
- Ensure that service delivery, advice and support are provided in a cost effective, solutions focussed and efficient way that ensures customer satisfaction and positively impacts customer efficiency and confidence.
- Responsible for providing payroll reports such as management, validation and exception reports, e.g. to reconcile reckonable pay and contributions and reports of discrepancies and ensure corrections are made where necessary
- Produce payroll reports and information, analysing and interpreting data, to provide business intelligence to Service Managers. Ensuring data is accurate and produced in line with agreed timeframes.
- Lead on the production of payroll analysis using local systems to measure performance
- Lead on Internal and External Audits for Transactional Services to ensure compliance and manage risk.
- Ensure that payments passed to OneSource are made and validated in accordance with policies, procedures and legislation.
- Responsible for providing Senior Managers with complex advice and process resolution in accordance with legislation, operational procedures and employee terms and conditions.
- Work in collaboration with managers in the team on the development, review and updating of team plans to set the objectives and priorities of the service, with the aim of improving processes and team performance. Providing expert support and training to the team as necessary.
- Manage the effective and efficient delivery of payroll and other relevant processes for all operatives as well as officers when required ensuring a seamless experience for staff.
- Develop, promote and implement effective compliance policies, standards, procedures and internal controls, clearly articulating and driving the desired compliance culture.
- Be conversant with the rules and regulations covering the calculation and deduction of income tax, national insurance, pension contributions and statutory payments/regulations
- Liaise with the OneSource payroll team if contact is required with the tax office, DWP and other external bodies.
- Balance payrolls to gross to net, ensure all payments and schedules are submitted to OneSource payroll on time.
- Ensure you provide the Performance and Systems Manager with accurate analysis of payroll accruals in line with the relevant framework and established procedures.
- Maintain accurate records of all balancing and reconciliation exercises and details of any unresolved discrepancies.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Arboricultural Services Officer - Newham
Salary: £18.55 - 18.55 per hour
Direct Payments Officer - Newham
Salary: £23 per hour
Governance Officer - Derby
Salary: £11.59 - 11.59 per hour
Estates Officer - Nottingham
Salary: £25.02 - 25.02 per hour
Homeless officer -Islington
Salary: £25 per hour