Resourcing Administrator - Barnet
|Job Title:||Resourcing Administrator - Barnet|
|Salary:||£16.14 - 16.14 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Resourcing Administrator – Barnet (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £16.14ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To provide recruitment and HR administrative and clerical support to the recruitment and HR function, ensuring high quality, fast and safe recruitment.
- This Includes the issuing offers of employment, facilitating pre-employment checks, ID checks, tracking and ensuring hiring managers are up to date with candidate progression and support staff on-boarding and payroll systems.
- Work in directly partnership with the Recruitment Support Officer to ensure hiring managers and candidates gain a great experience throughout their hiring journey.
- Provide Recruitment administrative support with regards to management and maintenance of internal Application Tracking System.
- Working in partnership with the Recruitment Officer to assist hiring managers with recruitment queries and provide update as required.
- Keeping in contact with candidates and building relationships to support them through the pre-employment process until they are onboarded.
- Deal with any candidate related queries with regards to their application progression and provide a good candidate management service.
- Support the recruitment administration team for the compliance of pre-employment checks / safer recruitment checks – including employment references, DBS, Occupational Health, Right to Work and professional registration checks.
- Manage incoming recruitment queries and ensure requests are responded as they arise.
- Ensuring electronic records are updated and personal information recorded accurately
- To oversee the compliance and management of all recruitment related documentation in line with the recruitment policy and procedures.
- Undertake face to face and virtual right to work checks are conducted on new starters.
- To provide accurate and timely advice on all recruitment issues to hiring managers and candidates.
- To liaise with hiring managers, candidates, and the team to overcome any blockage ensuring successful and timely outcomes
- Ensure DBS checks are done on new staff and volunteers, where necessary in relation to the Council’s DBS/safeguarding policy.
- To assist the Recruitment Consultant and Recruitment Support Officer and provide analysis to the Council in respect key HR recruitment metrics.
- Supporting the HR business partner when required and react proactively to recruitment administrative demands.
- Ensure the service adheres to data and information security policies and escalate any breaches accordingly.
- Deputies for the Recruitment Support Officer as required
- Seek advice or guidance from the recruitment team, as needed, to ensure the execution of the service is at its best.
- Cover for colleagues during periods of absence to ensure smooth running of the recruitment department, work as part of a team to address peaks of workload and support recruitment activity.
- Assume responsibility for personal continuous professional development and keeping up to date with relevant policies, procedures and legislation, being aware of any changes. Attend meetings, conferences, workshops and courses as appropriate.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available