Resourcing Advisor - Uxbridge
|Job Title:||Resourcing Advisor - Uxbridge|
|Salary:||£16 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Resourcing Advisor – Uxbridge (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £16.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To support the quality of people management across the Directorates, by ensuring that managers know how to access HR services and support in relation to recruitment policies and procedures.
- To work collaboratively across the HR Service to deliver common service plan objectives, including the provision of advice and support across directorates as required.
- To demonstrate understanding of the Council’s Customer Care Standards and ensure that these standards are met in order to deliver the Council vision of ‘putting our residents first’.
- No direct supervisory responsibility however may be requirement to assist in induction and training of peers and new employees.
- Ensure that a seamless HR recruitment service is provided to managers, through co-operation and co-ordination with the HR Team Leader
- Provide quality HR advice and support in relation to recruitment as agreed with the HR Team Leader.
- Provide advice and guidance to prospective and internal employees in relation to the Applicant Tracking System
- Provide advice and guidance to prospective and internal employees in relation to terms and conditions of service.
- Signpost employees seeking advice on employment related matters to appropriate information sources and support services.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the HR Service
- To manage the end-to-end recruitment process using the applicant tracking system to enhance the candidate and management experience.
- To coach and advise managers in respect to selection and assessment methods.
- To build effective relationships with candidates to maximise candidate engagement, to develop a positive candidate journey from the point of application to successful appointment.
- To provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers promoting Hillingdon as an employer of choice.
- Responsible for ensuring all pre-employment checks are undertaken, accurate contracts of employment are issued, and all candidate files are completed and filed in accordance with HR practice.
- To work closely with the HR Team Leader, escalating recruitment queries as and when necessary.
- Undertake project work as required.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available